It’s been three years since I hit the publish button for the first time on Changing Lanes.
The concept for Changing Lanes was dreamed up in a very short time, though the idea of an independent motoring blog had been in my mind since two years previous.
But a sudden change of circumstances in May 2014 was the impetus I needed to start something new. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Changing Lanes Version 1.0 was basic, and for the first few months, nothing amazing really happened.
But gradually we’ve gained ‘traction’ and Changing Lanes has grown and matured into something very special!
To celebrate, I’ve picked out some of my favourite blog posts from the last three years. I hope you like them as much as I do!
- Why The Millenials Are Wrong About SUVs (13th September 2015)
- When Good Videos Go Bad Part 2 (23rd December 2016)
- The 6 Worst Passengers To Drive With (25th May 2016)
- A Garage Full Of Renaults (20th September 2016)
- 10 Things I’d Tell My 17 Year Old Self About Driving (18th October 2015)
- ChangingLanes.ie On Tour: Part 1 Frankfurt Motor Show (18th September 2015)
- Marcin and Kasia Tell Me About Their Opel Manta A (8th September 2015)
- 7 Confessions Of A Car Blogger (26th August 2015)
- Road Trip To Cavan In The Ford Focus (22nd April 2015)
- Audi Q7 First Drive Review (14th August 2015)
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Video Review (20th March 2016)
- SEAT Ibiza Cupra Video Review (11th May 2016)
- Mazda2 Review (6th May 2016)
- Peugeot 308GTi Review (3rd August 2016)
- Toyota Prius Review (10th July 2016)
- Jaguar F-Pace Video Review (26th September 2016)
- Audi TT Video Review (1st February 2017)
- Alfa Romeo Mito Video Review (1st December 2016)
- Fiat 124 Spider Video Review (9th April 2017)