- Spring weather is kinder to cars, especially if you have damp issues. No more water rolling down the inside of the windscreen.
- There’s less time needed to get going in the morning and the car heats up quicker.
- It’s easier to drive. Clear roads mean maximum attack mode.
- Cars can be washed again as more of a pleasure activity than a chore. You can give it a proper sudsy bath now that’s it’s a bit more pleasant outside.
- If you drive a convertible you can finally take your top off again and be a bit more comfortable behind the wheel!
- All those rare and classic cars come out of hibernation to play, so that means spring is a great time for car watching.
- Formula 1 is back. Sometimes it’s really boring but the fact that it comes back every year still makes a lot of people happy.
- Longer, warmer and brighter days make us want to go driving just for the fun of it. We’ve got fuel to burn and roads to drive!
Have I left anything out?